MEET CANCELED

Swimmers and parents,

The Standfordville coach decided to cancel the meet for today due to the cold weather. There will be no practice tonight. Practice will start back up tomorrow. PLEASE email me or sign up on the website if you are coming to the meet on Wednesday.

Shannon

Permanent link to this article: http://tymorswim.com/2017/07/meet-canceled/